The time spent on planning Time Management plans and special activities, especially efficiency, efficiency, and productivity, is the conscious control practice process. It involves a jogging act of various claims related to work, social life, family, hobbies, personal interests and commitments related to the timeframe. Using the time, the person “likes” his time and cost of expenditure/operation activities.
The Benefits of Time Management are:
- Greater efficiency and productivity
- Less stress
- More opportunity to achieve career goals.
The Undesirable Consequences of not being able to Time Management is:
- High-stress level
- Poor quality of work
- Inefficiency of work
- A poor professional reputation
Time management is not as difficult as a concept, but it is difficult to do in practice. It is a priority to invest a little while to prioritize and organize yourself. But once completed, you will see that minor changes, your day, your week and month, are arranged properly over time for you to do so.
The Golden Key to Good Time Management:
Identify the difference between Urgent and Important work
Urgent work requires your immediate attention but it is not important whether you pay attention immediately or not. “Important” tasks are important and if you do not do it, there may be serious consequences for you. This difference between the emergency and the important keys to your time and your workload priority.
Always Keep Tidy:
Tidying up can enhance both self-esteem and motivation. If your workplace is fair, then you will find it easier to keep on top of things. If you have a system where everything is stuck in the pending action of the notice board, stop any work that does not require action and/or has been dealt with. In this way, you will be able to see what you have to do and you will be less likely to miss.
Choose the Most Efficient Time of the Day:
We all work well on all of us. This is the best time to set up difficult tasks for that time. However, you must schedule time in things such as meetings, or for a doctor’s travel, during specific times. Another useful option is important but there is a list of unwanted small tasks that can be done at odd times.
Don’t Put Off the Task:
If a job is really important and important, get it with it. However, ask yourself if you see excuses yourself without doing anything. You may be suspicious about whether you should do this work. Perhaps you are worried about ethics, or you do not think it’s the best option. If so, you might agree on others. See if working with colleagues or your manager, and talking to family or family friends and having a better option.
Don’t Try to Multitask:
Generally, people are not very good at multi-tasking, because it takes time to re-focus our brain time. It’s much better to finish a job before moving on the other side. If you want to do different things, try grouping them together and do the same.
Stay Calm and Keep Things in Perspective:
Perhaps the most important thing to remember is to stay calm. Feeling overwhelmed by excessive work can be very stressful. Keep in mind that if you fail to achieve the last day’s work, or leave it until tomorrow, especially if you have given priority to sensitivity, the world will probably not end. Going home or on the first night, so that you are suitable for tomorrow, may be a much better option than meeting a self-imposed or exotic deadline, which may not even be even bigger. Take a moment from the break and perspective of your life and priorities, and you can see that the scene changes quite substantially.
Time Management Activity:
- Divide participants into teams. Make a numbered list of tasks which is mentioned below. Explain that they have ten minutes to finish the activities in the list and collect as many points as possible. Give participants ten minutes to perform their tasks. After ten minutes, add up their points to find a winner. Keep the list of tasks; you may customize the list as well.
- The main focus of this activity is how the groups handle their time effectively to complete the tasks given in the list. How the group communicates and distribute the job amongst each other for effective time management.
Time Management Tips for Preparation:
Write the following list on a piece of a paper chart. Make sure that it is covered until the end of the explanation of the activity.
- Count the number. Floor chair (5 points)?
- Find something unique about each person in the group (5 points)
- Make a paper plane and throw it from one end of the room to the other (10 points)
- Everyone in the room to sign a single piece of paper (5 points)
- Calculate the number of pets owned by your team (20 points)
- Give each member of the team a nickname (5 points)
- Enter the strength of each team member’s strength for each team member (5 points)
- Create a tower of materials owned by your group (10 points)
- To join you, please agree to another team member (20 points)
- Name your team and give the tag line for your team (5 points for the name, 5 points for the slogan)
Time management is a very important skill to learn and be mastered to have a good lifestyle. By making good time management, you will no longer suffer from stress and will be done with your work/time and great quality.
Follow this Time Management Tips to improve your Time management.
Written By Sayan Dey
Must Read it Body Language For Successful Interview